Charting a Course for Successful Strategy Activation in 2021
You and your people have been through a lot this year. Your people likely feel they don’t have much control right now – personally and professionally.
Looking ahead to 2021, you’ve crafted a strategy that’s designed to help your people and organization continue navigating more change and uncertainty. Giving you and your people a sense of control is important to fostering engagement, productivity and performance.
Where does that control start? Your strategy activation plan for 2021.
Join Root and other leaders like yourself, for a live, engaging, and dialogue-driven virtual event series that explores how a well-defined strategy execution plan enables the organization to feel in control of its destiny.
Takeaways From The 3-Event Series
- Gain insights and approaches that ensure your leaders are clear, aligned and committed to priorities, key behaviors and outcomes.
- Understand how changing customer demands impact the employee experience and how to connect the two for a differentiated customer experience.
- Explore critical steps to building strategic understanding and how to use exciting virtual approaches to engage employees in executing your strategy and give your people positive control over their actions and behaviors.
** Please note that only portions of the event will be recorded.
- Rich Berens, Chief Client Fanatic
- Bridget Stallkamp, Complex Problem Solver
- Gary Magenta, CX Expert and Chief Change Architect
- Heather Lee, Retail and Hospitality Guru
- Mercedes Roling, Customer Experience Extraordinaire
- Holly Grimm, Empoweree of Engaging Experiences
- Meredith Belman, Virtual Engagement Virtuoso
- Tuesday, Nov. 10 (2pm ET/11am PT) – Ensure leaders are clear and aligned on priorities, key behaviors and outcomes
- Thursday, Nov. 12 (2pm ET/11am PT) – Connect the employee experience to the changing demands of your customers
- Thursday, Nov. 19 (2pm ET/11am PT) – Explore critical steps and exciting virtual approaches to engage employees in executing your strategy