Your customer experience (CX) will never exceed your employee experience (EX). It’s your employees that set you apart in a world where customer expectations never stop changing and competition is fierce. Check out the resource below for the key ingredients and step-by-step recipe to elevate your customer experience.
Disengaged Employees Are Your Biggest Threat
1 in 3 customers walks away from a brand they love after one bad experience. Your employees likely don’t understand the true effect they have on your customers and you’re struggling to get buy-in from the business. What do you do?
Build Customer-First Mindset
- Every employee embodied a customer-first mindset in their approach to work.
- You had a clear CX vision and your leaders were fully aligned on what it is and how to bring it to life.
- Managers were empowered to activate your CX vision
- Your front line employees are equipped and excited to deliver authentic customer experiences
Activate Your CX Vision
There’s a better way to bring your CX vision to life by focusing on your employee experience first.
- Align your leaders on a differentiated CX strategy that includes your unique DNA – your behaviors and culture
- Connect every person’s role in the company – not just the front line – to your CX vision
- Build manager capabilities to create an employee experience that enables your vision
- Empower all front line employees to deliver authentic customer experiences
Disengaged Employees Are Costing You Millions
Your people are your most valuable asset. Connect them to the why, what, and how of your CX strategy. Give them clear process, direction and tools to bring it to life.Connect with CX experts
We Are Client Fanatics Passionate About Building Client Fanatics
At Root, we believe every single customer interaction is significant, and that everyone across your organizations is capable of greatness. Our mission is to connect the dots, from leaders to managers to the front line to the customer. We enable you to bridge the gaps between your CX strategy, strategy execution and strategic results. We don’t approach things as a corporate mandate. Instead, we want your people to own it.