Delivering Disruptive Change
PowerPoint, roadshows, email, town halls, smoke signals… they don’t inspire people. Period. This isn’t your first rodeo, or even if it is, you need to do something different to engage your people. This initiative is too important. There’s too much at stake. It’s time to be disruptive.
Visualization, storytelling, data, interactivity, conversations and discovery are just some of the disruptive methods Root uses to transform people from spectators into game-day players. Using visual metaphors, easy-to-recall stories, and deep discussion, the Root Learning Map® methodology delivers simplicity and clarity to a complex world. By tapping into the science of how people learn, recall, share, and affect change, we have revolutionized a better way to inspire, motivate and engage people to change. It works.
“Simply put, the Learning Map® experience resonated with our workforce and was critical in educating all employees on the vision of the company as we moved into a new chapter.””
Senior Vice President Human Resources, United Rentals
Our experience tells us that employees can contribute their best and more likely to deliver discretionary effort when you involve them in:
- The Big Picture – Brings to life the business environment, customer realities, competition, and the market forces impacting the organization.
- Strategy – Following an understanding of the big picture marketplace, the strategy is the response and roadmap for winning.
- Customer – Understanding the business through the eyes of the customer highlights how to bring the strategy to life at each critical touchpoint along the customer’s journey.
- Process – A bird’s eye view of the business allows everyone to see the process in its entirety, where they fit in, who’s on either side of them and how to create seamless handoffs.
- Money – Employees make the greatest impact when they understand how money is made, how it’s spent and how their work directly effects volume, income, profitability and performance.
How We Work
Disrupt. Defy. Differentiate.
More than 900 organizations across industries and around the globe have used Root Learning Map® visuals to shake things up and create meaningful and lasting change. Say “good bye” to underwhelming PPT, email, and town halls and “hello” to change.
The face of disruption.
Root Learning Map® experiences are artistic. They are intricate. They are interactive, fun, and engaging. Don’t be fooled, they are loaded with more information, discussion, and impact than any traditional presentation or training module. Most importantly they deliver results.
“In the end, like any great map, they allow people from all backgrounds and all levels to understand the common journey that everyone is on and how to help the company arrive at its strategic change destination.”
Jim Haudan, CEO and author of The Art of Engagement