Leading People Through a Crisis Series – Episode 2
In the Leading People through a Crisis series, Root’s co-founder and chairman, Jim Haudan, hosts a discussion with leaders across all types of industries to share insights and expertise during times of uncertainty.
In this episode, Dr. Rick Lofgren and Charlie Piscitello, share their experiences navigating crisis across several industries including healthcare.
They discuss the lessons they’ve learned along the way, including:
- 4:13 – Where do you get your information from?
- 9:54 – How do you put safety first?
- 16:27 – How do you stay connected?
- 23:17 – What erodes and what builds trust?
- 32:55 – If any, what opportunities have been presented by the current environment?
- 41:48 – What actions are most critical?