Setting Priorities: A Journey and a Destination
Six Things Leaders Must Do
Leaders – Want that next strategic initiative to be a success? It all comes down to focus. That means setting your priorities. Not an easy task. The more priorities you have, the less likely you’ll achieve the goals.
Pro Tip – do these six things to focus on priorities and ensure success:
- Get aligned on a clear picture of success
- Focus on what propels you forward
- Create the right pace and sequence
- Communicate so priorities resonate
- Set process milestones
- Celebrate early wins and quickly scale
This ‘how-to’ paper offers tips for each of the six and is your guide to prioritize issues and tasks in support of the overall goal.