Workshop: Tackling Change
Friday, July 19, 2019
The pace of change is unprecedented. Your customer expectations are constantly fluctuating. Technological advances are astonishing. Your employees are struggling to adapt to the culture and behavior shifts. Mergers and integrations are at an all-time high.
At times it may seem overwhelming and daunting for you. Let’s share ideas, as well as new and innovative approaches to navigating unprecedented change.
Join your peers, The Children’s Place, and Root Inc. on Friday, 19 July for a unique workshop that leverages interactive and engaging methods to draw out insights balancing the strategic and tactical aspects of change efforts.
8:00–8:30 a.m. – Breakfast and Networking
8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. – Workshop and Lunch
The goal? You’ll leave with new approaches to:
- Extending change management practices throughout the organization
- Building change leadership
- Energizing employees around change and sustaining that energy over time
- Balancing the strategic and tactical efforts of multiple change initiatives
- Shifting behaviors and culture to support change strategies
Who should attend? Ideally suited for those in Operations, Customer Experience, Strategy, Information Technology, and Human Resources. It’s designed for organizational leaders across all disciplines.
The Children’s Place Corporate Headquarters
500 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094