Workshop: Don’t Just Train Your Managers, Transform Them!
Wednesday, December 06, 2017
The fastest way to change your business is through your managers. But that doesn’t happen unless you stop training and start transforming them. While most organizations offer manager development programs, their effectiveness varies widely. That’s because they’re not preparing managers to be accelerants of change. At Root, we live and breathe change. And we want your managers to slay it for you. Join us to find out how we’ve helped some of the most effective organizations on the planet accelerate change through their managers.
We’ve done our homework and our methods are proven. High-performing managers have four major capabilities in common, and these capabilities form the basis for our eight-module Root Compass® Manager Development Program:
- Understanding the role and true purpose of a manager
- Knowing the business inside and out
- Connecting the team to strategy
- Using leadership skills like relationship building, communication, coaching, and celebrating to ignite team performance and deliver the right business outcomes
Breakfast and Networking from 8 – 8:30 a.m.
The Civic Opera Building
20 N Upper Wacker Dr
6th floor, Conference Room A
Chicago, IL 60606
This event is complimentary.
Still have questions?
- Dave Croci (email@example.com) to learn more
- Chris Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more