ACMP Change Management Conference
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
The Ultimate Culture and Change Management Learning Map Experience
Organizational culture and the impact on individuals, organizations and even society is a constant subject of interest. Culture is finally a part of leadership team discussions at most organizations. Unfortunately, few truly understand it despite most CEO’s reporting culture as being critical to business success. The lack of understanding and intentional action, at a minimum, undermines change efforts and, at its worst, can lead to totally unacceptable behavior.
A new learning approach is needed to help change agents understand the complexities of culture, leadership and the connection to performance improvement in an accelerated environment. The Culture Journey Learning Map® experience was recently created to combine peer learning with targeted education based on facts and fundamentals about culture, climate and change management that are not widely understood.
Learning experience goals and content:
- Learn and appreciate the unique culture perspectives of peers and experts sharing key learnings, experiences and culture-related concepts.
- Understand how culture is created and the impact of history on the current state.
- Understand the layers of culture and how qualitative and quantitative methods are used to build a common language and understanding.
- Understand important aspects of the work climate that shape and reinforce the current culture.
- Understand how culture evolves and paths that increase the likelihood of shared learning and positive results with any major change effort.
- Apply learnings at each step of the workshop to your own organization or organizations you work with through completion of the participant workbook.
- Dave Croci, Root Inc.
- Tim Kuppler, Human Synergistics
3570 S Las Vegas Blvd,
Las Vegas, NV 89109