Leading People Through a Crisis Series – Episode 1
In the Leading People through a Crisis series, Root’s co-founder and chairman, Jim Haudan, hosts a discussion with leaders across all types of industries to share insights and expertise during times of uncertainty.
In this episode, two seasoned CEOs, Jim Boomgard and Joe Morgan share their experiences navigating crisis at both large and small organizations.
They discuss the lessons they’ve learned along the way, including:
- 8:20 – Where do you get your information from?
- 19:38 – How do you stay connected with your people?
- 24:33 – How do you keep people up to date?
- 32:13 – What actions are most critical?
- 39:39 – If any, what opportunities have been presented by the current environment?
Subscribe to get insights and stories delivered to your inbox.
I WANT TO TALK TO ROOT
Heck, yeah! I want to hear how you can help my organization achieve our goals. Call me, today.