Creating and delivering amazing customer experiences has increased in importance. Well-designed experiences equate to loyal customers.
But what happens when everything shifts – when customers’ basic habits, behaviors, and needs change without warning? When winning experiences no longer apply?
The way we did things in the “before” probably won’t work “after.” Think differently and act boldly. Eight steps to tackle CX change:
- Create a team of opportunity scouts.
- Prioritize health and safety above all else.
- Create a compelling story for new technology.
- Dedicated time to your managers.
- Educate, engage and support the front line.
- Ensure in-store experiences are out of the box.
- Enhance customer service
- Focus on employees first.
Get started today.