Senior Executive Assistant
Are you an administrative guru with experience in the C-Suite? Are you proactive, organized, savvy, and tend to think 2-3 steps ahead? Can you meet deadlines, manage timelines and communicate with ease to help your boss and others achieve goals? Root Inc.’s cause is to invigorate the power of human beings to make a difference, and we need your talent to maximize the effectiveness of our leaders and be a champion for the organization (internally and with clients).
As a Senior Executive Assistant, you will identify and address the needs of senior executives and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow and relationships are state of the art. If this sounds like it’s your calling, we want to hear from you!
On any given day, you will
- Interface with clients
- Be a trusted advisor internally
- Enhance communications and workflow
- Use your administrative prowess to get things done!
- Maintain executive’s calendar and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences, events etc.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Receive and screen phone calls and direct them where appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Attend meetings and keep meeting minutes
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or projects as assigned
- Monitor/source office supplies
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- 8+ years as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Knowledge of office procedures and office management. Experience using office equipment, including phones, printers, scanners and fax machines
- Proficient with most mainstream office software, including:
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- Email and calendar scheduling tools (Outlook)
- Online meeting tools (WebEx, Skype, etc.)
- CRM a plus
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Strong business acumen. College degree a plus.