Digital Marketing Manager
Become a member of an influential marketing team that is leading the charge of raising brand awareness for Root Inc. and helping cultivate the organization’s double-digit growth. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for building, planning, and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy, including web content, mobile, SEM, SEO, and display ads. This role partners very closely with the Senior Manager of Demand Creation to ensure cohesive execution of the marketing strategy to create brand awareness, drive leads, and support better lead conversion.
Does this describe you?
- You have passion for technology. You love everything digital and want to leverage it for maximum results to drive awareness of a brand, create oodles of leads and continuous improvement.
- You love getting results through collaboration. You love partnering. “Two brains are better than one” is your mantra, and you recognize the importance of ensuring that every marketing channel must work in concert to drive success.
- You get things done. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once. You balance the demands of a variety of stakeholders so that at the end of the day, the programs and partnerships are a success.
- You have a keen eye for the details. Keeping a pulse check on results of activities fuels your next move. Sharing lessons learned and data to validate what is working with your partners is the key to improvement, while always crossing your t’s and dotting your i’s.
- You love both playing and coaching. Guiding strategy and advising others is a strength, but you also welcome the opportunity to get your hands dirty, digging in and getting the job done.
- You offer creativity wrapped in a practical burrito. Bringing creative and unique approaches while being grounded in the realities of budget and resources is your specialty.
On any given day at Root you might…
- Build brand awareness and create leads. Combining digital methods with content and tools, you drive awareness of Root, turn that awareness into leads, and ultimately generate new business. With a sophisticated buyer and a complex sale, you understand the importance of both the message and the medium.
- Measure, assess, adjust. You’ll use all of your analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics, and your strong analytical ability to identify trends and insights, and then optimize spend and performance of websites, advertising, SEO, and SEM based on those insights to improve usability, design, content, and conversion. And then do it all over again.
- Devise and strategize. Spend your days thinking about how to constantly build better awareness of Root through digital channels including website, SEO, SEM, and display advertising. Using knowledge of UX and UI, you are constantly looking for opportunities to optimize the user experience with each of the channels.
- Prioritize and manage like a rock star. With a to-do list that’s ever changing, you understand the importance of prioritizing and re-prioritizing.
- Stay on the cutting edge. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing by providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Partner and collaborate. Constantly collaborate with internal teams, agencies, and other vendors for design and content to get optimal results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, or communications.
- 3–5 years of experience leading B2B digital marketing strategy.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Deep knowledge and experience using Google Analytics
- Experience using marketing solutions like LinkedIn, Google Adwords, and WordPress
- Knowledge of the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall a plus
- Basic programming knowledge of HTML and use of CSS a must
- Strong content writing capabilities a plus