Root’s proven eight-step Strategic Change Process® is designed to guide clients through large-scale change. Root’s unique combination and blended approach of insights, creative engagement methods, and consulting capabilities are used throughout this process to enable and accelerate successful execution.
The process fuels Root’s strategy execution framework to help leaders get clear and aligned on their strategy, launch and implement that strategy to the larger organization, and enable ongoing refinement of the strategy over time, while driving sustained, profitable growth.
The Strategic Change Process steps can be broken into three core focus areas:
1. Develop a shared view of the current state of the business
2. Build a shared vision of the future and gain clarity around strategic direction
3. Assure alignment and strong conviction in the plan and strategy
4. Identify and change the behaviors preventing the business from moving forward
5. Enroll the next level of leaders as advocates or strategy ambassadors
6. Create global individual ownership of the strategy
7. Translate strategic intent into operational changes in process, practices, and metrics
8. Identify and develop individual skill-building curriculum’s to support competitive advantage and strategic direction
Root’s Strategic Change Process is supported by solutions that enables your organization to drive key strategic outcomes including: